Wednesday, October 17, 2007 - IT'S FEELING HOT IN HERE



CREDITS: HERE & HERE

yes, a fire have already devoured the whole of my neighbourhood's market & food center. people was like, already crowding by the road area there when me & Mom decided to get some breakfast this morning. i guess this fire is the hottest topic in the neighbourhood now.

the fire started last night, & according to Dad (who was nearby when the fire started), it was spreading fast. my heart goes out to all the stallholders, it must be a great loss. the whole entire market was in ruins.

"hey, is there anyone killed in the fire anot?"
"got quite a number, you know, about 200 or 300 lives gone, just like that."
"really eh? really anot?"
"neh, got those fishes, chickens, pork & crabs in the market. all die already loh."

"market's being burned down just like that. you next time no need go buy veggies already."
"yeah! i no need to cook already, probably for the next 2 years!"
"you serious uh?"
"the whole family can eat plain porridge & canned food then." -laugh out loud.

-__-"

that's mom, she can basically joke about anything.

okay, i just bitch with my friend on MSN. it's short, but it's fucking hilarious, i swear. she just bitch to me about who she saw & stuffs like that. yeah, it's pretty entertaining. those sluts can kiss my arse already, i don't care. since that cock-sucking bitch's sooooo good at sucking up to people, she can do so anyway, i won't give a damn about it. hey girl, you can suck up right up her ass, i still don't give a hoot.



profile
Drew walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly
The kind of flawless I wish I could be
She'd better hold him tight, give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky cause

your profile here.

wishlist
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do

your wishlist here.

tagboard
So I drive home alone, as I turn out the light
I'll put his picture down and maybe
Get some sleep tonight

your tagboard here.
keep the width within 120.

affiliates
He's the time taken up but there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into...

layout: lyricaltragedy
icon: threemoresteps
inspiration: fruitstyle

your links here.