Friday, October 26, 2007 - BASKETBALL
the past few days have been awesome, i swear. (: i went to AMK Hub with April honey bunny, & we went to get some hair accessories. i got myself a new head band, & i thought it looks totally fabulous. oh, & she got me a wallet! i love it, i fucking swear. then, off to meet Maria & Baya at half-court.

i got myself changed into FBT shorts at April's house, & then off to play basketball! Maria, April, Fadly, Baya, Kenglong & Raymond could possible be the best basketball campanions ever! hell yeah! i don't hope to grow any taller just by playing basketball, because i know i wouldn't. but i can't wait to play again, if i ever ever did have the chance to get out of the house this week. (:


profile
Drew walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly
The kind of flawless I wish I could be
She'd better hold him tight, give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky cause

your profile here.

wishlist
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do

your wishlist here.

tagboard
So I drive home alone, as I turn out the light
I'll put his picture down and maybe
Get some sleep tonight

your tagboard here.
keep the width within 120.

affiliates
He's the time taken up but there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into...

layout: lyricaltragedy
icon: threemoresteps
inspiration: fruitstyle

your links here.