Saturday, September 01, 2007 - SHOWERS OF LOVE
while almost everyone will be on holiday next week, i'll be in school taking my N Level Chinese & Social Studies papers. i decided to work more on Social Studies, not that i didn't want to work on Chinese but i know that all i can do for Chinese is to score for the letter writing & composition! (:

so anyway, after school yesterday, headed to meet Baya & Yinru with Amanda. get some bubble tea & sigh, i trip again, & i almost crashed into the cupboard infront of Junjie when he was playing some video games. i laughed my ass off. after that, slacked & went home to get DVDs. then meet Yinru again to have some lunch, i have laksa! then, we were off to Maria's house to watch movies. i saw Yinru sleeping & i began sleeping as well, waking up in between because the volume was loud. & i was fully awaken when i fell onto the floor next to Fadly & April. what's worse is that i couldn't get myself up. - laughs out loud.

i'm chatting with April on MSN now! (: but i got to go soon already!

i just want to thank possibly anyone around me to let me know that they love me. (: you have no idea how much it mean to me & make me go on & on with things in which i thought i never would.


profile
Drew walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly
The kind of flawless I wish I could be
She'd better hold him tight, give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky cause

your profile here.

wishlist
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do

your wishlist here.

tagboard
So I drive home alone, as I turn out the light
I'll put his picture down and maybe
Get some sleep tonight

your tagboard here.
keep the width within 120.

affiliates
He's the time taken up but there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into...

layout: lyricaltragedy
icon: threemoresteps
inspiration: fruitstyle

your links here.